Monday, June 15, 2009

30% Off!

Wow! Enough orders came in throughout the day to put us over the top! With over $800.00 in orders, all who participated in the co-op will recieve 30% off their totals! How cool is that? Thanks so much to all of you! Please pay your invoices promptly so that I can make my supply order and get your orders shipped as quickly as possible! Looks like I am going to busy making lots of lotions, creams, and soaps the next 2 weeks!

If you missed out on this, I might still be able to include you. Just send me an Etsy convo. Since we've met out maximum discount, it won't change anybody's order total if I add additional orders now.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

awesome!!! I will go ahead and send my payment! No rush on the order, I know you have things to get to!

love, hugs, and blessings!
kelly