Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Quiet Time


My midwife took some wonderful pictures of our family this past weekend as a gift to us. She really captured the essence of my relationship with my children. She has lots of information on her own website for any moms out there expecting...www.birthgreeter.com.
My "sisters" gave me a beautiful Celebration of Motherhood this weekend, as well. It was a tremendous blessing to me. (Only one of the ladies is actually a sister by "blood".) We had the most perfect time of encouraging one another, laughing, crying, and eating! Girlfriends are the BEST! I hope they love me for more than just my soap...

1 comment:

Bovee Family said...

Okay, so it's not a blog just for Celebrations, but it's a start. Check it out and all the lovely pictures of you. :) Also, pass the blog along to other ladies who may want to do something for a special lady friend in their lives. Hope you are feeling well! I've been praying for you as the day draws near. Love ya sis!