Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Testimonial

Jennifer,




I just wanted to tell you how much this conditioner has totally RENEWED my hair!! I have hair down to my waist, which means I've obviously been growing it for awhile. As such, the hair towards the ends, including the ends, tends to be dryer and not as healthy looking (relative to the newer growth). Although I don't have split ends, I've been complaining about my dry ends for awhile. Once I started using your conditioner, I noticed a big change after about three uses (I wash my hair at least 3 times a week--I sweat alot at the gym ; ) ) Anyhow, after using your conditioner for at least 2 weeks now, my hair looks "younger", fresher, healthier, shinier---honestly. It's hard to find a conditioner that conditions and moisturizes without weighing down one's hair--yours is the one!!



Cheers and thank you!

Lesa



Listing: www.etsy.com/listing/70798353/peppermint-purifying-conditioning

No comments: