Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sale Update


I have slashed prices on several of our goat milk soaps! This is in conjunction with our free shipping sale! I am hoping to get lots of stuff sold soon before we begin moving.

I have also marked down our Fresh Bottoms Spritz. What is this? Well, it is a handy little 4 ounce spray bottle full of an herbal blend of healing and cleaning goodness. I blended organic oils, aloe juice, witch hazel and a gentle sulfate-free cleanser to create this all natural alternative to baby wipes. I keep a bottle in my diaper bag to clean up dirty hands and faces, as well. Ysabella has never had even a hint of diaper rash and I give the credit to Fresh Bottoms...and Benjy's Balm for Baby Bottoms. Together they have kept her bum clean, fresh, and moisturized. If you haven't tried some yet, I encourage you to get a bottle now while you can save some money!

One more thing...while I was visiting Joppa a few weeks ago I grabbed this little lip balm holder/key ring. I really love this fun little item. It is so convenient to always have a lip balm handy and I also appreciate the stylish look. We all need something to carry our keys on, right? Why not make a fashion statement while we're at it? So, anyway...the sweet lady who makes these cool lip balm cozies happens to work for my sister at Joppa and is now listing some of her creations on Etsy. She also makes some fun doggy toys and treats. Here is a link to my favorite item...http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20606550
Make sure you check it out!

http://www.farmsteadorganics.etsy.com/

No comments: